When it comes to your Joomla business and Joomla hosting we mean business!
Most ISP's will allow you to install applications like Joomla on their servers but rarely do they provide any type of comprehensive Joomla professional support. For a Joomla web designer this can cost time and money that reflects on the client's bottom line.
We set out to offer more in our hosting solutions buy synchronizing business class hosting that is optimized for Joomla! CMS and combined it with expert Joomla service and support from our Joomla professionals. This allows us to respond faster and to provide a higher level of security for safeguarding your data.
Our experience with many ISP's over the years has lead us to forge a solid partnership with one of the largest Data Centers in the world for a state of the art business class hosting platform.Â Our servers are on a redundant backbone and our systems engineers have optimized our server platform for Joomla CMS and info@hand CRM in a L.A.M.P. environment to offer the absolute best performance, security and support systems possible. We have implemented a data recovery strategy and 24/7 support teams that monitor and safegaurd your data.
Our data center delivers unmatched network speed and capacity, which eliminates bandwidth traffic jams and roadblocks to assure instantaneous response to your hosted servers and applications. By using multiple Tier 1 telecom providers including AT&T, NTT and AboveNet, along with numerous private peering arrangements, we provide more than 250 Gbps of transit and peering capacity. With network Points of Presences (POPs) in each of our data centers in Dallas, Houston and London along with dedicated POPs in Virginia and California, The Planet provides global reach and lower latency by removing network bottlenecks for your hosted servers.
Key Features of The Global Network
* Fully redundant network architecture with no single points of failure
* Industry-leading network bandwidth capacity: 250+ gigabits/second
* Multiple layers of network security
* Centralized network monitoring in the Network Operations Center (NOC)
* Multiple concurrent, high-capacity Tier 1 bandwidth providers
* Network POPs across 5 cities and 2 continents
* Optional Content Delivery Network with 13 distribution nodes located in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia
Each facility is equipped to handle any challenge based on these unique advantages:
* Our secure data centers are monitored 24x7 to ensure your servers are always safe
* Customers can be confident with our N+1 power generator architecture
* We feature N+2 redundant data center HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems
* Advanced fire suppression systems ensureÂ any fires are localized
* Preventive maintenance, performed regularly by our own highly trained personnel, meets or exceeds manufacturers recommended practices. Â
* The Planet is a member of the Uptime Institute, a prestigious knowledge consortium where global standards and best practices are created and delivered to maintain system uptime and availability.